Tenants' Rights (Fact Sheets)
- A Guide To The Law In Alberta Regarding Landlord And Tenant (Student Legal Services Of Edmonton)
- Information For Tenants (Government Of Alberta)
- Moving In: Your Rights And Responsibilities As A Renter (BearPaw)
- Residential Tenancies Act: Government Of Alberta Quick Reference Guide
- Residential Tenancy Agreement (Fixed-Term Lease)
- Sample Living With Your Landlord Agreement For Alberta Renters
- The Residential Tenancies Act and Evictions (Ontario)
Share A Link!
- Residential Tenancies Act (Alberta)
- Residential Tenancies Act: Residential Tenancies Exemption Regulation (Alberta)
- Residential Tenancies Act: Residential Tenancies Ministerial Regulation (Alberta)
- Residential Tenancies Act: Residential Tenancy Dispute Resolution Service Regulation
- Residential Tenancies Act: Security Deposit Interest Rate Regulation
- Residential Tenancies Act: Subsidized Public Housing Regulation
Landlord & Tenant: What To Do In Court (Tips And Information) : Canadian Bar Association, Alberta
"Going to court? Here are some tips and information on understanding your landlord and tenant dispute. Produced in coordination with PBLA and Alberta Courts."
Housing First (Your Alberta)
"Alberta Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Jonathan Denis, along with community leaders and advocates, discuss the province's work to end homelessness. Formerly homeless people talk about the success they are having under the Housing First approach, which is the core philosophy to Alberta's 10-year plan to end homelessness."
Affordable Housing: Alberta Ministry of Housing And Urban Affairs
"The Alberta government partners with the non-profit and private business sectors. municipalities and other levels of government to build safe and affordable housing in Alberta."